Upper back pain can be a pervasive issue that negatively impacts your daily life. When you have upper back pain, it can become difficult to perform even common daily activities. At Hull Chiropractic, we provide chiropractic care to residents in and around the greater Indianapolis, IN, area including nearby communities such as Avon, IN, Brownsburg, IN, Martinsville, IN, and Mooresville, IN. If upper back pain is impacting your life, we're here to help provide chiropractic treatment and pain relief. A “chiropractor near me” is here to help.
The Causes of Upper Back Pain
Upper back pain can have an assortment of causes and our chiropractor can help you get pain relief. Several things can cause upper back pain and here are some of them:
- Poor Posture: Prolonged poor posture can lead to pain in your upper back. Often, this poor posture is caused by workplace activity such as prolonged sitting, working at a computer for several hours, being bent over machinery, or slouching.
- Muscle Strains: Your muscles can easily become strained or pulled due to strenuous activity such as lifting heavy objects. Repetitive motions can also lead to issues with the muscles and ligaments in your upper back.
- Injuries: Injuries such as automobile accidents and sports injuries can cause problems with the muscles, ligaments, and joints in your upper back.
- Misaligned Spinal Vertebrate: Issues with your vertebrates can lead to misalignments in your back that are also called subluxations. These spinal issues can cause nerve irritation, tension in the muscles, and pain in your upper back that a chiropractor can help resolve with chiropractic adjustments.
Chiropractic Care for Upper Back Pain
At Hull Chiropractic, we can examine you to determine the root cause of your upper back pain and the best methods for your care and treatment. Some of the methods we use for treatment include:
- Spinal Adjustments: With controlled and gentle chiropractic adjustments, your spine can be properly aligned to help relieve pressure on the muscles and nerves that impact your upper back.
- Posture Correction: With proper guidance, we can help you improve your posture, potentially relieving pressure on your spine and upper back.
- Stretching and Strengthening Exercises: We can also advise you on specific exercise programs to help loosen tight muscles and support the strengthening of muscles in your back. This can help improve your posture and prevent future upper back pain.
Get Chiropractic Adjustments and Chiropractic Treatment from a Chiropractor for Pain Relief
At Hull Chiropractic, we can help you recover from upper back pain. If you live in Indianapolis IN, Avon, IN, Brownsburg, IN, Martinsville, IN, or Mooresville, IN, reach out to us today to learn more about our services. Call us at (317) 243-2392 for chiropractic care from a “chiropractor near me.”