Your Work Injury Can Heal Properly with the Assistance of Our Chiropractor in Indianapolis, IN
Thousands of people get injured at work every day. They may be extremely devastating for some people, not only physically but also emotionally and financially. One of the most common misconceptions about work injuries is that they only occur in such high-risk industries as at a factory or construction site. However, that is not true. Actually, any worker or employee is vulnerable to suffering a work injury that can have adverse effects on health and the quality of life. But, we at Hull Chiropractic in Indianapolis, IN, are here to tell you that there is a way to recover quickly from a work injury, and that is chiropractic treatment from a chiropractor.
Types of Work Injuries
- Overextension: It is the most common type of job-related injury that usually occurs from pushing, lifting, carrying, and pulling heavy objects. It can lead to musculoskeletal strains and sprains, especially in shoulders and the back.
- Falls: According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, falls are also among the most common type of work injuries. Common injuries that are caused by falls include neck injuries, brain injuries, and broken bones.
- Struck-by events: If a worker is hit by a moving object, he can be seriously injured. A struck-by injury is one of the most well-known injuries to occur on a construction site.
- Crush injuries: They mostly happen on construction sites, as well as places where heavy machinery is used.
- Car accidents: Since many people drive a lot for a living, it is not surprising that car accidents are one of the top five most leading job-related injuries. Thousands of truck drivers, taxi drivers, and pizza delivery drivers get involved in car accidents every day.
- Repetitive motion injuries: Unlike other work injuries described above, repetitive motion injuries occur over time. The most job-related injury that falls into this category is carpal tunnel syndrome. It is a painful condition that affects the wrists and hands and is caused by overuse. Usually, it is common among people who work at the computer or checkout counters.
We Can Help Heal Your Work Injury
Chiropractic treatment can improve your physical outlook, help you recover from a work injury quickly, and prevent further injuries in the future. If you wondered, "what a 'chiropractor near me' can do to help me recover from a work injury,” here is the list of the most common therapies our chiropractor can use to facilitate healing:
- Spinal manipulation
- Spinal decompression
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Ultrasound therapy
- Electrical stimulation therapy
- Trigger point therapy
Hull Chiropractic in Indianapolis, IN, Is Always Here for You
If you are from Indianapolis, IN, and you still google "chiropractor near me" trying to find a reliable clinic, we have good news for you. Hull Chiropractic is always ready to help. In our clinic, we provide you with different types of support, whether you are struggling with a work injury or any other problem. Our goal is not only to improve your physical health but to also have a positive impact on your mental well-being and the quality of life. Do not hesitate to contact us today at 317-243-2392 and schedule an appointment.